The NexBox is engineered to the strictest standards to ensure products are stored, transported and arrive in the best possible condition. Made of high-test materials and designed to maximize efficiency and minimize transport costs, NexBox has the potential to revolutionize the way goods are transported and stored. Listed below are a few of the unique features of the NextBox.
- Is sealed to protect contents from the elements.
- Can be transported by road, rail, river or ocean.
- Will accommodate bulk or palletized goods.
- Has the same footprint as traditional cargo containers, but can be stacked 2-high on a road well trailer or 3-high on a rail well car, cutting transport costs by 50-100%.
- Can be top-loaded and/or end-loaded, just like other cargo containers.
- Can be cooled with optional refrigeration units.
- Carries a global tracking device, allowing full visibility at every junction of its journey.
- Has unique engineering and construction that equips it for the integrated distribution of any gas (hot air, cold air, nitrogen, co2).